Thursday 27 March 2014

REVIEW: La Perla In Rosa Perfume!

My perfume collection is sadly lacking, I tend to literally buy one perfume and use it till it's all gone before I purchase another. I'm a little bit picky when it comes to perfumes so if I like one I really use it to death!

So, I was smelling lots of different perfumes in Debenhams to try to decide what my next purchase and I stumbled across the La Perla In Rosa perfume. Literally from the second I smelled it I knew that I wanted it! I hadn't really heard anyone talk about it, which I actually quite liked as I think it is a bit boring if we all smell the same!

I quite like the packaging, I do admit it is a little plain compared the extravagance of some perfume bottles. 

I'm really bad at describing the smell so I would recommend smelling this yourself before actually purchasing it. It has quite a floral sweet scent, which I really like! I had another La Perla perfume a really long time ago called J'aime, not sure if they still make it but it was definitely one of my favourites!

Definitely check it out if you're looking for a new perfume! The smell lasts really long too :)

Imogen
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment