Friday 4 April 2014

1800 Minute Challenge!

If you read quite a lot of blogs you have probably heard about the 1800 minute challenge over on Erin's blog

I signed up to do the challenge and, it lasts from the 1st of April to the 31st of May. If you're not already signed up you definitely should! It works out at around 30 minutes a day, but the beauty of it is that you can make up the minutes in whatever way you want to. You could do an hour one day, and nothing the next day!

All you need to do is something active, a workout, a walk, a run, or whatever gets you moving! I decided to do a really quick blog post about it as I'm hoping to document some of my workout ideas for getting in those 1800 minutes!

Since the programme started I've done two 45 minute spin classes, and a one hour boxing circuit class. That means I've already done 150 minutes of working out since Tuesday! Which is a lot more than I usually do... haha!

Definitely check out Erin's blog, if you complete the challenge you're in the running to win a prize which has yet to be confirmed. There are also 3 other bloggers who are involved called: thefreckledfox, alyciagrace, and alissa mcircle.


If any of you are doing the challenge definitely comment below or get in touch, would love to hear the workouts your doing! I'm always looking for motivation and new ideas. I think it's such a good idea, gives me a reason to ensure I do more exercises! I'm hoping to also lose some weight and tone up a little in the process :)

Imogen
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment